Friday, February 10, 2012

Good Night

I knew last night was going to be good as early as my first delivery.  It was to an apartment in Moody I never knew was there.  The order was for a couple pizzas and a ton of wings.  The total was $54.77.  Guy hands me a $100 bill.  Of course I have no change, so I have to go to Chevron to break it.  He tipped me $10 for my trouble.

My other delivery on the way back to the store tips me $5, so I've been working all of 20 minutes and already made $15.  Not bad.

The night pretty much stayed that way all night with my lowest tip being $3 until I ran into my worst customer of the night.  An order of pizza and wings for a total of $14.25.  He hands me $15.  I told him I don't carry coin change so I can't change that for him.  He acted all offended and said the 75 cents was my tip.  So I acted all offended and told him, "Thanks, now I'll have some coin change if I need it".  Luckily, I only had the one customer that couldn't afford to call for delivery.

Besides Mr. Moneybags and his 75 cents, it was a great night.  Worked 3.5 hours, had 7 deliveries, and made $40 in tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment