Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Taking The World By Storm

I left with my first two deliveries of the night and had one to my neighborhood and one way out in the middle of nowhere Moody.  I decided to take the one to my neighborhood first, and I'm glad I did.  As I was leaving there, the store called and said the other one cancelled so just bring it back to the store.  Good deal, free pizza takes care of my dinner for the night.

I had a pretty good night last night taking five deliveries.  Of course I got stiffed on one, but I still ended up good for the night.

On a funny note, in addition to the United States, this blog has had views in Russia, Belgium, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada and New Zealand.  The Diary of a Pizza Man is taking the world by storm!!  hahahaa

Worked 3.5 hours, took 5 deliveries and made $20 in tips.

2 comments:

  1. I freaking love your blog Harv, totally new perspective on thee whole pizza man experience. Can I ride along sometime? lol

    ReplyDelete