Friday, January 13, 2012

I Ordered Dessert

Not a lot to talk about from last night.  I worked 4.5 hours, had 8 deliveries, and made $25 in tips.  Pretty good considering I got stiffed twice, one of which was my worst customer of the night.

She ordered a pizza and wings for a total of $20.27.  She handed me a check made out for...$20.27.  So I already know I'm getting stiffed when she says, "You forgot my dessert".  Actually, I didn't forget anything and showed her the copy of her ticket and explained that she only ordered wings and pizza - the exact wings and pizza I had just handed her.  I told her that the call center didn't have the order for dessert on her ticket and she could call them back and order them if she liked.  She wasn't happy with that, but I wasn't happy about wasting extra time on an order where I made no money, so we're even I guess. 

Other than that, it was a pretty uneventful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment